Thursday, August 18, 2011

..

I sort of like people watching and conversations where you really get to know how people think and feel. There is so much to be learned from everyone around you.  Hearing others share insights helps me to better understand myself as well.  When people will open up and share their feelings you know you have a real friendship, not just a superficial relationship.  There is always more than what meets the eye.  I'm not always good at expressing myself, but I love to listen to others, I learn so much.  


I also love being active ad getting out and doing things.  Thanks to those who have invited me to do things and done things with me all summer, you have made my life joyful.


If anyone ever needs someone to chat with or has some insights, just let me know, you know how to contact me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment