Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So Blessed

  At times I sit here and wonder why I am so blessed.  Its so easy to sit here and sulk, worrying about all the things that aren't going how I would like them to.  But in the end I realize how blessed I truly am.  I forget who talked about it, but there are really angels all around us, watching over us.  D&C 84:88 - He is on my right hand and on my left.  His angels are round about me to bear me up.  When I look back at my life, and even today, I realize that angels are lifting me to higher heights.  We can have a huge impact on someones life even by doing the smallest things.  A compliment makes a world of change on a down trodden spirit.  Heavenly Father knows that I over analyze and have a natural tendency to put myself down and worry, and he is always there to lift me, but not before I learn something or grow from the experience.  I hate the natural man inside of me, but yet it is such a blessing and a wonderful teacher.

Thanks to those angels in my life and all who have helped me.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated by me, and all those that you bless.

ขอบคุณมาก! กตัญญูสำหรับทูตสวรรค์ในชีวิตของฉัน อวยพรท่าน

No comments:

Post a Comment