Thursday, June 9, 2011

I dont know much, but I do know a few things..

Christ Lives!



I Love my little sisters!






There is a piece of Heaven on earth



“We should never assume, we should let them know” – Thomas S. Monson

“They do not love, that do not show their love” – William Shakespeare

“Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved” – Thomas S. Monson

“Come what may, and love it” – Joseph B. Wirthlin

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi

"Get on your knees and pray, then get on your feet and work."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

"Today i see beauty everywhere i go, in every face i see, in every single soul, and sometimes even myself."
-Kevyn Aucoin

"Men are building too many walls and not enough bridges"
-JCDecaux

"I'm not gonna buy the worlds little lies
Cause I define myself and find my beauty in the light he gives
I'm refined by His divine intentions everyday I live
It doesn't matter what the world believes
Or what they say that beauty is
It comes from within
I want to be beautiful to Him"
-Rachel Thibodeau "Beautiful to Him"

"If life gets too hard to stand, kneel."
- Gordon B. Hinckley

 "The three things a guy should want to change about his girl is her last name, address, and her viewpoint on men" -Kid Cudi

No comments:

Post a Comment